- A short introduction for non danish readers
- Turning Money into Rebellion
- Communist Working Circle, CWC
- What is CWC?
- There Will Come a Day... Imperialism and the Working Class. By Gotfred Appel
- Class Struggle and Revolutionary Situation. By Gotfred Appel
- The Devious Roads of the Revolution. By Gotfred Appel
- Karl Marx and Frederich Engels: On Colonies, Industrial Monopoly and Working Class Movement.
- Karl Marx: The Poverty of Philosophy
- Karl Marx and Frederick Engels: Manifesto of the Communist Party
- Karl Marx and Frederick Engels: Address of the Central Committee to the Communist League
- Karl Marx: Revolution in China and in Europe
- Karl Marx: The British Rule in India
- Karl Marx: The Future Results of the British Rule in India
- Letter from Engels to Marx, Manchester, 23rd May 1856
- Karl Marx: English Ferocity in China
- Frederich Engels: Persia and China
- Letter from Engels to Marx, Manchester, 7th October 1858.
- Letter from Marx to Engels, London, 17th November 1862.
- Karl Marx: Capital
- Letter from Marx to Engels, London, 30th November 1867.
- Letter from Marx to Kugelmann, London, 6th April 1868
- Letter from Engels to Marx, Manchester, 18th November 1868
- Letter from Engels to Marx, Manchester, 24th October 1869
- Letter from Marx to Kugelmann, London, 29th November 1869
- Letter from Marx to Engels, London, 10th December 1869
- Letter from Marx to Meyer and Vogt, London, 9th April 1870
- Frederick Engels: The English Elections
- Letter from Marx to Liebknecht, London, 11th February 1878
- Letter from Engels to Bernstein, London, 17th June 1879
- Letter from Marx to Danielson, London, 19th February 1881
- Letter from Engels to Kautsky, London, 12th September 1882
- Letter from Engels to Bebel, Eastbourne, 30th August 1883
- Frederick Engels: England in 1845 and in 1885
- Letter from Engels to Bebel, London, 28th October 1885
- Letter from Engels to Sorge, London, 7th December 1889
- Letter from Engels to Sorge, London, 19th April 1890
- Letter from Engels to Kautsky, Ryde, 4th September 1892
- Letter from Engels to Sorge, London, 18th January 1893
- Letter from Engels to Plekhanov, London, 21st May 1894
- Vladimir Iljitj Lenin: On Imperialism and Opportunism
- Review: J. A. Hobson : The Evolution of Modern Capitalism
- The International Socialist Congress in Stuttgart
- In America
- In Britain (The Sad Results of Opportunism)
- Karl Marx
- The Collapse of the Second International
- The Question of Peace
- Notebooks on Imperialism
- Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism
- A Caricature of Marxism and Imperialist Economism
- Imperialism and the Split in Socialism
- Ten "Socialist" Ministers
- Revision of the Party Programme
- Fourth Conference of Trade Unions and Factory Committees of Moscow
- Session of the Petrograd Soviet
- The Third International and its Place in History
- The Tasks of the Third International
- Draft (or Theses) of the R.C.P.'s Reply to the Letter of the Independent Social-Democratic Party of Germany
- "Left-Wing" Communism – An Infantile Disorder
- The Second Congress of the Communist International
- Better Fewer, But Better
- Letter to Central Committee of the Communist Party of China
- Letter to Embassy of the People's Republic of China, Copenhagen
- Communist ORIENTATION
- Communist Youth League, CYL
- Manifest - Communist Working Group, CWG
- Why we support LIBERATION?
- Unequal Exchange and the Prospects of Socialism. By Communist Working Group
- Preface by Arghiri Emmanuel
- Chapter I : Introduction
- Chapter II : The Historical Background of Unequal Exchange
- Chapter III : The Theory of Unequal Exchange
- Chapter IV : The Validity of the Prerequisites of Unequal Exchange
- Chapter V : The Possibilities of Socialism in a Divided World
- Chapter VI : What can Communists in the Imperialist Countries do?
- A. References
- B. Works By Arghiri Emmanuel
LCW: V.I. Lenin, Collected Works, vols. 1-45 (Progress Publishers, Moscow).
MEAB: Karl. Marx and Frederick Engels, Articles on Britain (Progress Publishers, Moscow 1971).
MECW: Karl Marx and Frederick. Engels, Collected Works, vols. 1-50 (Progress Publishers, Moscow).
MEOC: Karl Marx and Frederick Engels, On Colonialism (Progress Publishers, Moscow 1968).
MESC: Karl Marx and Frederick Engels, Selected Correspondence (Progress' Publishers, Moscow 1965).
MESW: Karl Marx and Frederick Engels, Selected Works (Progress Publishers, Moscow 1970).
Samir Amin, Unequal Development (Monthly Review Press, New York 1976).
Bunting, The Rise of the South African Reich (London 1969).
K. Busch, "Problemen des Klassenkampfes", in Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Wochenbericht, 22/72 (Berlin 1972).
Fidel Castro, "Speech at the Conference of the Interparliamentarian Union in Havana", Granma, 27 Sept. 1981. (Havana).
V.M. Dandekar, "Bourgeois Politics of the Working Class", Economic and Political Weekly, vol. xv, 12 Jan. 1980.
Robert Davis, "The White Working Class in South Africa", New Left Review, No. 82, Dec. 1973 (London).
Dudley Dillard, Economic Development of the North Atlantic Community (Prentice-Hall, New Jersey 1967).
DKU, Kampens Vej (Copenhagen, May 1975.)
J. Dunning, Studies in International Investment (London 1970).
H.W. Edwards, Labor Aristocracy, Mass Base of Social Democracy (Aurora, Stockholm 1978)
Arghiri Emmanuel (see also Bibliography B, below)
A. Emmanuel, "The Socialist Project in a Disintegrated Capitalist World", Socialist Thought and Practice, no. 9, September 1976.
— Unequal Exchange: A Study of the Imperialist Trade (Monthly Review Press, New York 1972).
— The Unequal Exchange (A Summary), Unpublished paper presented to the Conference on "New Approaches to Trade" at IDS, University of Sussex, 1975.
— Unequal Exchange Revisited, IDS Discussion Paper No. 77 (Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex, Brighton 1975).
— "White Settler Colonialism and the Myth of investment Imperialism", New Left Review, no. 73 (London 1972).
Frederick Engels, "England in 1845 and in 1885", MEAB.
— "The English Elections", MEAL
— "Karl Marx: A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy" MECW 16.
— "The Movements of 1847", MECW 6.
— "Socialism: Utopian and Scientific", MESW.
F. Engels, Paul & Laura Lafargue, Correspondence, vol. I (Foreign Languages Publishing House, Moscow 1959).
A.G. Frank, Crisis in the Third World (Heinemann, London 1982).
F. Fröbel, J. Heinrichs and O. Kreye, The New International Division of Labour (Cambridge 1980).
GATT, International trade 1975/76, and ditto 1977/78 (Geneva, 1976 and 1978 respectively).
Gerald Gundersen, A New Economic History of America.
E.J. Hobsbawn, "The British Standard of Living, 1790-1850", in A.J. Taylor (ed.), Standard of Living in Britain in the Industrial Revolution, (Methuen, London 1975)
Ho Chi Minh, "Report on the National and Colonial Question at the Fifth Congress of the Communist International", Selected Writings (Hanoi 1973)
International Forum, Imperialisme og klassekamp (Copenhagen 1977).
R. B. Jones, Economic and Social History of Britain, 1770-1977 (Longman, London 1979).
V.I. Lenin, "The Collapse of the Second International", LCW 21.
— "Imperialism and the Split in Socialism", LCW 23.
— "Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism", LCW 22.
— "The International Socialist Congress in Stuttgart", LCW 13.
— "Karl Marx", LCW 21.
— "Revision of the Party Programme", LCW 26.
— "The Second Congress of the Communist International", LCW 31.
T. Malthus, An Essay on the Principle of Population (London 1872).
Mao Tse-tung, "On Practice", Selected Readings from the Works of Mao Tse-tung (Peking 1967).
Karl Marx, "British Commerce", MECW 15.
— Capital, vols. I-Ill (Progress Publishers, Moscow).
K. Marx, "A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy, Preface", MESW.
— "The Future Results of the British Rule in India", MEOC.
— Grundrisse (Pelican, London, 1973).
— "Letter to Ruge, September 1843", MECW 3.
— Theories of Surplus Value, parts I-III (Progress Publishers, Moscow).
K. Marx and F. Engels, "The German Ideology", MECW 5.
— "Manifesto of the Communist Party".MESW.
Kwame Nkrumah, Handbook of Revolutionary Warfare (International Publishers, New York 1968).
Julius Nyerere, "A Call to European Socialists", Freedom and Development (Dar es Salaam 1973).
— "The Plea of the Poor: New Economit Order Needed for the World Community", Third World Quarterly, vol. 3, no. 3 (London 1981).
J.P. Petras and M.H. Morley, "Petrodollars and the State: The failure of state capitalist development in Venezuela", Third World Quarterly, vol. 5, no. 1 (London 1983).
J.B. Say, A treatise on political economy (London 1821).
J. Scott, Yankee Unions, Go Home! (New Star Books, Vancouver 1978)
Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations (Edinburgh 1814).
F. Sternberg, Der Faschismus an der Macht (Contact, Amsterdam 1935).
P.M. Sweezy, Theory of Capitalist Development (New York 1956).
United Nations, Monthly Bulletin of Statistics, No. 5, May 1984.
— Statistical Yearbook 1978, and ditto 1981 (New York, 1979 and 1982).
— Transnational Corporations in World Development (New York 1975).